These are the requirements currently open.

      Req. ID:
     Req-1810 - Java Developer front end

     Rate: $35/hr,   Job Type: Contract,   Total Exp: 7 Yrs,   US Exp: 1 Yr,
Start Date: asap,   Duration: 6months,   Number Of Openings: 1,   Location:
Dallas TX

     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS GLOBAL Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving, TX -
75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 205| Fax: 214-774-4854 | www.primusglobal.com |

Email: n...@primusglobal.com| Yahoo ID: snaveen...@yahoo.co.in|