These are the requirements currently open.

      Req. ID: Req-1827 - Net Back Up Admin(5 Position)
      Job Classification: Oper Systems Engineer

      Position Description: Acts in the highest level technical role as an
individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex technical support
and operating systems or subsystems initiatives. Leads, conducts, and
coordinates the analysis, planning, and implementation of systems software
and/or hardware. Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, debugs, maintains, modifies,
and documents operating systems. Plans and defines systems software and/or
hardware requirements and determines system specifications and/or
customizations. Directs the design of subsystems and integration of total
systems. Identifies and resolves the most complex problems. Provides
leadership, direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.

      . We are looking for 5 NetBackup Engineers to assist with a migration
project from our old NetBackup 5.1/6.0 environments to our new NetBackup 6.5
infrastructures.
      . The project will consist of migrating and upgrading all LAN and SAN
clients (~ 8000) from our old legacy environments to our infrastructure servers
across the Enterprise.
      . The candidates will also be responsible for troubleshooting any clients
that may be failing as a result of the migration.

     Rate: $55/hr,   Job Type: Contract,   Total Exp: 8 Yrs,   Start Date:
ASAP,   Duration: 4 Months,   Number Of Openings: 1,   Location: MN
     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS GLOBAL Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving, TX -
75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 205| Fax: 214-774-4854 | www.primusglobal.com |

Email: n...@primusglobal.com| Yahoo ID: snaveen...@yahoo.co.in|