Hi,

I have an immediate requirement for J2EE and IBM z/OS platforms

Work Location: Baltimore-MD-US

Duration: 8 To 9 Months

Rate: $ 55/hour Corp to Corp.

Job Description:

Skill requirements

  a.. The candidate must have at least 6 years of experience with Applications
architecture on the J2EE and IBM z/OS platforms including programming
paradigms, architectural styles, component-based software engineering
standards, and network engineering from an applications deployment perspective
in a multi-site data center environment. The candidate must possess experience
working on enterprise-wide Data Center IT projects.
  b.. Specific experience in deploying IT solutions across organizations with
more than 40,000 users in a multi-site data center environment is a must. The
candidate must demonstrate knowledge of technologies/business practices and
lessons-learned applicable to large enterprises, large scale projects and
enterprise-wide deployments.
  c.. Experience with migration of existing applications from a single-site to
a multi-site data center environment is a must.
  d.. The candidate must posses a solid understanding of Configuration
Management, Change Management and Release Management concepts, methods and
techniques that are applicable in a large scale enterprise-wide environment.
  e.. Experience with IT System Operations Assurance including Capacity
planning and monitoring, Storage management with multivendor SAN and SAN
virtual disks etc is required.
  f.. The candidate must possess an understanding of load-balancing, clustering
and fail-over concepts to facilitate a dynamic provisioning of resources in a
multi-site data center environment. Prior experience with performance tuning of
applications in a distributed environment is a must.
  g.. Experience with Network monitoring concepts and tools in a multi data
center environment is a must.
  h.. Must be able to navigate in a Windows workstation setting, and have good
knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
  i.. Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
  j.. Candidate must be able to effectively interact with all levels of
customer staff, and be able to flourish in a government contract setting.
  k.. Candidate should be able to adapt to a changing environment.

Skills Required: J2EE, IBM z/OS, data Center,

If interested I would request you to send me you're updated resume with the
following details please

 1)       Full Name:

 2)       Present location:

 3)       Contact Details and Availability Number:

 4)       Visa Status (CITIZEN/GREENCARD/H1B):

 5)       Availability (time to attend interview call):

 6)       Total IT Experience:

 7)       Ready to Relocate (Yes / NO):

 8)       Expected Compensation(US $/hr):

 9)     Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High]):

Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement.  I'd appreciate your
help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be
interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a candidate

THANKS AND REGARDS

BAJI SYED

Technical Recruiter

PH: 248-247-1545 Ext.: 7109, Fax:248-479-0873

Email: syed.b...@computechcorp.com;