Hi

 Our client is urgently looking for the following to start immediately.  We
talked to the manager and the budgets have been approved for these
positions.

1.      Oracle Customer Data Hub – *Functional BA's – 2 positions*

Must have 3-5 years experience.

Need to be local to the area or all inclusive rates

*2.      *Oracle Customer Data Hub – *Technical Consultant – 1 position*

Must have 3-5 years experience.

Need to be local to the area or all inclusive rates

Location: Bay Area, CA

Rate: keep it all inclusive and as low as possible. No expenses will be paid

Duration: 6 months+

Candidates will need to go through a full background check, including
experience, education, references etc. so please make sure the resumes are
genuine.

Please send me an email if you'll have any questions.

 *Regards,*

*kumar*

jku...@globalcynex.com

703-547-8043