These are the requirements currently open.

      Req. ID: Req-1946 - Hyperion/Brio/SQL Developer
      Location: Portland, OR
      Start Date: ASAP
      End Date: 8/31/09

      Rate :$50/hr C2C (all-inclusive)

      Requirements:
      . Experience in gathering and documenting functional requirements
      . Experience with report development in Hyperion/Brio Explorer
      . Experience with basic SQL and Database Navigation
      . Experience in source/Target Mapping
      . Experience in developing and executing test scripts
      . Must have 3+ years of recent experience in Brio and SQL
      . Must have previous contracting experience at Large, US Based Companies

     Rate: $50/hr,   Job Type: Contract,   Start Date: asap,   Duration: 6
+mnths,   Number Of Openings: 1,   Location: Portland Oregon
     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS GLOBAL Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving, TX -
75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 205| Fax: 214-774-4854 | www.primusglobal.com |

Email: n...@primusglobal.com| Yahoo ID: snaveen...@yahoo.co.in|