Hi,

We have an open position at for "*PeopleSoft(Financials)" at **Madison**, WI
** for 6-10 Months+.* Please review the job requirements and let me know if
you're interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME.

*Job Title: Sr. PeopleSoft(Financials) Consultant*

*Location: Madison, WI*

*Duration: 6-10+ Months*

*Rate: DOE*

*Job Description:*

Client has an opportunity for a Senior PeopleSoft consultant who will work
with teams and independently to assist in the programming efforts related to
our *PeopleSoft Financials 8.0 to 9.0 upgrade*. These tasks will require
strong PeopleSoft technical and analytical skills and good communication
skills. *The consultant will be required to work within PeopleSoft Finance
8.0 and 9.0* Applications and experience in an education environment is
preferred.  Additional assignments related to our implementation of
Part-Time staff Time and Labor may be offered. We are currently running *HRMS
9.0*. The duration of this opportunity will be for 6–10 months and the
consultant should be prepared to start in mid-to-late February, 2009.

The Client evaluation team will review submittals, may interview staff, and
request additional references.  Emphasis will be placed on finding highly
qualified and experienced staff with extensive troubleshooting experience.
Client may choose to use the results of this process for additional projects
this fiscal year.

* *

*Please respond with following Information: *

Full Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN  :

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;