Hi Partner,

We have a need for a Peoplesoft GL  techno functional consultant for Fannie
Mae in Herndon VA. This is a 8-9 months contract position, rate is around
$60/hr .

Job Description:

We are looking for consultants that are 65%Technical 35%Functional.
PeopleSoft GL Technical/Functional Consultant

Strong technical skills are essential for this position that will require
design and development for the PeopleSoft GL 9.0 module. The successful
candidate should have strong technical and analytical skills including but
not limited to:

Ability to understand various accounting requirements and develop technical
solutions that satisfy those requirements.
Experience with PS Integration technologies (SQR, App Engine, IB, Messaging)

Experience working in a Unix environment (shell scripting is a plus)
n/Vision Reporting experience
Workflow
Peoplecode
In addition, the candidate should have functional experience implementing:
. Business Unit/Ledger Setup
. Chartfield Design
. Allocations
. Consolidations
. Inter/Intra Unit Accounting
Finally, the ideal candidate should be highly motivated with the proven
ability to work independently.

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.