Hi,

We have an open position at for "*Web Developer" at Kennesaw, GA for 6
Months+.* Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME.

*Job Title: Web Developer with strong web spiders/web crawlers/web scraping
experience.*

*Location: Kennesaw, GA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Rate: DOE*

*Job Description:*

*Web Developer with strong web spiders/web crawlers/web scraping experience.
***

Developer will be developing a spider/bot that will in essence crawl
competitors sites and compile a pricing comparison.

This requirement will be based in Kennesaw, GA.

A spider (or crawler) is really an automated, specialized search engine.

It is usually written in Java, C#, or PHP. We are looking for someone with
search engine development experience who would be comfortable tackling an
open source crawler that we choose and modifying it so that we can scan
thousands of products across multiple websites and then capturing the
information that we want and storing it so that we can access it for
analysis.

This position is not a quick hitter. Gathering this data and refining the
process will be a continual process.

Also, if the person has had experience in defending a website against search
engines specifically defending content against content thief that would be a
major plus

* *

*Please respond with following Information: *

Full Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;