Dear *Partners*,

*Good Morning.....*

Find the details of the requirement as below and send me the matching
profiles to *h...@absli.com* <h...@absli.com> */ ku...@absli.com & *for any
Queries you can call me @ *847-348-0380*.

*NOTE: **WE WOULD PREFER LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***

*Job Title : Senoir Software Systems Engineer (IT).*
*Location : Somerville, New Jersey.*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*Rate: $DOE/Hour (C-2-C, Inclusive All)*
**
We are looking for a *Senoir Software Systems Engineer (IT)* for one of our
key client.

*Requirements*

   - *STRONG WAS 6.1 and MQ 6.0 Administration *
   - *Sun Web Server 6.1 Administration *
   - *Strong knowledge in SSO Access Manager *
   - *Application Security controls *

*The candidate must have experience in: *

   - *Supporting Flex based applications, Application Monitoring, Reporting
   and Troubleshooting *
   - *Having Telecom experience is a PLUS!*

*The Environment for this position is: *

   - *IBM WAS, MQ, J2EE, ORACLE 10i, SUN WEB SERVER, SSO (SINGLE SIGN-ON)
   ACCESS MANAGER*

Looking forward for your Response.

Regards,
Hima V - Tech. Recruiter,
Alrek Business Solutions Inc.
(Formerly Known as ALDON BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, INC.)
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
email: h...@absli.com
yahoo id: ghimavard...@yahoo.com
www.absli.com
Contact: 847-348-0380 (Direct)
847-348-1194 / 847-384-0101
Fax: 847-413-8294

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.