*Dear All,

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to wil...@ymail.com only.*

Position   ATG Project Manager

Location IL or KY

Duration 6+ Months

Rate DOE

Requirements

·         10 Years of total IT experience

·         Years hands-on experience in Web Development

·         4+ yrs of project management experience

·         *Minimum 1 ATG project experience is a must*

·         Understanding of Commerce and Retail domain is preferable

·         Familiarity with CMMi process

·         Good English communication skills, Presentation skills

·         Should have handled Onsite / Offshore communication

·         Should be familiar with various Delivery Models and Project
methodologies & processes, Experience on the RUP Process is a bonus

   - Requirement interpretation and Documentation skills

Position:ATG Business Analyst

*Location*: IL, KY, TN

Duration: 6+ Months

Requirement:

·         Business Analyst in a software or e-commerce service environment
with recent experience working with *ATG or** **WebSphere Commerce *

·         Demonstrated use of standard techniques (JAD, interviewing, use
case modeling, gap-fit analysis, process definition, requirements
management) for gathering requirements

·         Experience developing standard software documents including
Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Configuration Documents,
Use Cases, diagrams etc.

·         Client relationship management experience with proven skills in
negotiation, expectation management and facilitation.

·         Strong knowledge of: Internet application development in a Java
environment, data modeling, databases and quality assurance processes

·         Experience working in the SDLC

·         Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Visio
and Excel

* *

* *

*Position: Microsoft Dynamics NAV/SharePoint Developer*

*Location: Janesville, WI*

*Duration: 6+ Months               *

*Rate: C2C DOE*

*Requirement:*

·         3+ years experience as a MS.NET developer in C# or VB.NET (Visual
Studio 2005/2008)

·         Must have 2+ years active development experience with Navision
development (C/AL,    C/Side and C/Front)

·         Strong ANSI-92/99 SQL experience

·         Familiarity with key database environments (SQL Server
2000/2005/2008)

·         Proficiency in Win2K operating systems

·         Exceptional communication, documentation and reporting skills

·         Ability to think independently and work through solutions
logically

·         Detailed knowledge of Financial Management, Sales & Marketing,
Purchasing, Resource Planning, Warehousing and CRM modules.

   - SharePoint development experience a plus

Thanks & Regards,

NANCY WILLS
TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200
Reston|VA 20191
Phone: 703-463-9760|Fax: 703-991-5532
Email:wil...@ymail.com <email%3awil...@ymail.com> |
http://www.tammina.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|