Dear All,

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides.

Please send resume to san...@tammina.com  only.

*Project Details:*

*Position Title:       SQL DBA*

*Location:
Oregon                                                   *

*Duration:               3-6 months*

*Requirement Details:*

*Project Description:*
This position is a 5-6 month contract supporting all aspects of database
development and administration. It entails engineering and maintaining
complex database systems in an enterprise environment.

*Daily Responsibilities:*
Manage, optimize, and troubleshoot multi-tier database applications and will
include performing database analysis and development. Assisting with the
development and administration of data standards, policies, and procedures;
This encompasses requirements gathering, database design, database creation,
normalization, security, database replication, testing, implementation, data
migration, performance monitoring, and documentation; Preparing Project
status and identifying risks.

*Necessary Skills (Must Have):*
A sense of urgency, self-motivation, strong work ethic, excellent written
and verbal communication skills, strong technical knowledge, and sharp
customer service abilities are key to fulfilling job responsibilities.

-7+ years experience as a database developer using SQL Server
2000/2005/2008.
-Data modeling experience using* ER Studio*.
-Experience designing highly normalized yet efficient databases.
-Ability to unify data schema across related projects and persuade separate
groups to adopt.
-Experience *internationalizing and localizing* database applications.
-Strong SQL skills creating and maintaining stored procedures, triggers,
views, and functions.
-Ability to write SQL code and provide on-the-fly maintenance to complex
queries.
-Ability to troubleshoot and performance tune slow at the server and query
level including index design.
-Must have familiarity with SQL Profiler and analyzing query plans.
-Installation and configuration of *Microsoft reporting, analysis, and
integration services (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), ETL* experience
-Proven experience in clustered SQL server 2005/2008 environments including
replication.
-Candidate should have extensive knowledge of how programming languages such
as ASP and C# web services interact with SQL databases.
-Capacity planning and data management experience.
-Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline

We would really appreciate if you could revert back with an updated copy of
your profile to proceed further immediately. If you have friend who are
having a similar profile please forward this email to them as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Feel free to call me for any
clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,

SANDRA LAWSON

TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200
Reston|VA 20191
Phone: 703-463-9760|Fax: 703-991-5532
Email:wil...@ymail.com <email%3awil...@ymail.com> |
http://www.tammina.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.