Hi,

We have below mention req. from out client.

Title: Java programmer/Analyst

Duration: 8 Months

Location: Plano, TX

Rate: Provide me your best rate..Lets do not waste time in negotiation..

Must be local to TX and Must have knowledge of Tibco (EMS, BW)

Applications Software analyst responsible for production support of Sales
application running on UNIX and Windows platforms.
Analyst will participate in 24X7 on-call support working closely with the
Help Desk and our customers to resolve issues.
Analyst will be responsible for root-cause analysis of issues and code
development to resolve issues.
Analyst will work cross-team to find solutions to customer's issues.
Analyst may also participate in work to port applications to LINUX platform.

Skill Sets

Strong trouble-shooting and customer service skills.

Java, SQL, UNIX, Windows, LINUX, TIBCO knowledge (EMS, BW)
Analyst is required to develop code and must first pass a written exam
administered at the site.

Thanks

staff...@rishiinfotech.com