Hi,

We have an open position at for “*Microsoft Infopath Consultant” at Houston,
TX for 6 Months+.* Please review the job requirements and let me know if
you're interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME. **

*Job Title: Microsoft Infopath Consultant Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months+ *

*Rate  :  DOE*

* *

*Job Description:*

Client is looking for an individual with extensive experience with Microsoft
Infopath.  The candidate will need to assist in the development of forms
that will exist on disconnected user machines and that will interact with
sql server(express) on the local machine to form transactions back to a host
database.

The skills should include:

1)      The ability to develop forms quickly – given a data diagram of the
tables used by the form.

2)      The ability to write code that can manipulate controls on the forms.

3)       Knowledge of ms sql server.

*Please respond with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN  :

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;