Hi,

Hope you are doing great! If you are interested in below position, please
get back to me with below information mandatory for submission and so please
send me attached profile of  your consultant ASAP.

Please send resume to san...@tammina.com only .

*REQUIREMENT:

**Position:* Peoplesoft Developer (HCM)
*Length:* 1+ year
*Location:* Philadelphia, PA
Rate: 35$/Hr (sorry for the low rate)

*Financial services experience is preferred*

The need is for a PeopleSoft developer with HCM or LMS experience.

*Candidates must have experience with the following:*

-       PeopleTools 8.45 or higher

-       PeopleCode

-       SQR

-       Application Engine

-       software methodolgy (waterfall and/or agile)

-       PeopleSoft HCM functional knowledge (Benefits, Payroll, interfaces,
etc.)

BELOW INFORMATION MANDATORY FOR SUBMISSION

Full Name                                           :

Contact Info (Home & Work & Cell) :

Availability Status                              :

Current Location (City, State)            :

Status (US Citizens/ Green Card/H1B) :

Hourly rate on (c2c/w2/1099):

Employer details for (H-1B) consultants:

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|
Suite 200|Reston|VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736|Fax:703-991-5532
san...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
Yahoo IM: sandra.tammina

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.