Dear All,

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides.

Please send resume to san...@tammina.com only .

Position: Project Manager

Location:Philadelphia

Duration:6 months

*Hands on PM with Data Warehouse* projects

Need to have *health care industry* background

Need to have *Tableau *visualization software tool.

Great comm skills.

Solid American Experience - 5+ years doing PM work in the US

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|
Suite 200|Reston|VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736|Fax:703-991-5532
san...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
Yahoo IM: sandra.tammina

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.