Hi Partner,

Strong comm skills, FTF must. I need really strong candidate.

Architect - 50/hr

Lockheed martin in MD

JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Proven experience with J2EE Framework (Core

Java, EJB, JDBC, JMS, etc); Struts; JavaScript, HTML, AJAX

Solid SOA, OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML

Experience with Messaging (MQ), Web Services, SOAP, WSDL

Database experience (DB2, SQL, JDBC, Hibernate)

Strong XML processing experience (XML, XSD, XPath, XSLT)

Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively;

strong and proven problem solving abilities

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.

Technical Recruiter