Hello,

Greetings…!

I have an immediate requirement for the given position. If any, send me the
resume with the contact information to sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com

*Requirement Details*

Title: Asset Management Consultant
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Duration: 8 Months

*Note: Needs to have worked for a Utility company like an Energy, Water, Gas
or Electric company is MUST*

*Required:*

·        We are looking for someone with a strong background in SAP FI
Functional

·        Strong Experience with FI, asset management module needed

·        Experience of integration of FI modules with SD, MM module is a
must

·        This person MUST HAVE UTILITIES experience within SAP

·        Any experience with taxware would be plus

Thanks,

Srujan