These are the requirements currently open.

      Req. ID: Req-3055 - Hyperion/EPM/BI/Planning & Essbase Technical
& Essbase Technical @Milpitas CA ; the details of the position are listed
below, please forward matching resumes. Feel free to call me for details
      Submit with the following details- (US Citizens/ H1/ TN/ GC )

      1. Name -

      2. Contact -

      3. Email-

      4. Rate -

      5. Current Location -

      6. Availability -

      7. Work status-

      8. Relocation issue if any -

      9. Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ)

      Details:

      * Start Date - Immediate

      * Location -Milpitas CA

      * Rate - Open

      * Duration - 5 weeks

      Hyperion/EPM/BI/Planning & Essbase
      Lead technical efforts of a client upgrade project. Upgrade is from
v9.0.x to v9.3.1 This consultant will replace another consultant mid-project.
Most of upgrade work is done, need to now be able to migrate from first
environment to 2 others - in DEV now, need to migrate to Test and Prod.
      Consultant must be able to trouble shoot Essbase and Planning application
should the need arise, but there is no new development to be done.
      Must be strong in the upgrade/migration process to be successful.

      The consultant must be experienced in performing upgrades/migrations for
Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
      The upgrade portion is almost complete, but the incoming consultant will
need to understand the upgrade process as well as the process of migration from
DEV to TEST and TEST to PROD."

      Location: Milpitas CA
      Start: 4/13/2009
      End: 5/23/2009
      Level: Intermediate

     Rate: $70 + Exp,   Job Type: Contract,   Start Date: 4-13-09,   Duration:
1 Mnth +extension,   Number Of Openings: 1,   Location: Milpitas, CA
     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards

Neil Larson

PRIMUS GLOBAL Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving, TX -
75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 205| Fax: 214-774-4854 | www.primusglobal.com |

Email: n...@primusglobal.com| Yahoo ID: snaveen...@yahoo.co.in|