Hi Partner,

This is another requirement that has come in through Lockheed Martin. Please
send suitable resumes with rates and contact information including
email/phone in the email body. I will get touch with your candidate.

Position: Data Modeler

Location: Baltimore, MD

Duration: 6-12 months

TRY TO LOOK FOR A DATA MODELER WHO HAS WORKED WITH Telelogic tool OR AN
EQUIVALENT TOOL.

FTF will mostly be asked for//

DESCRIPTION

looking for a contract position for a Data Modeler on the FPLS program.

This is a temporary position for 6-12 months and the successful candidate
will possess both the ability to guide the project from requirements to the
conceptual data model as well as generate the logical data model and
physical data model.

The modeling tool we have is Telelogic System Architect.

It is not required the candidate has experience with TSA but it is necessary
that their modeling tool experience translates well to TSA.

Required Skills:

Professional Experience: Must demonstrate proficiency in the following

areas:

- Experience developing systems using the following concepts:

  1. Database Development

  2. Client/Server, Distributed Databases

  3. Parallel Processing/Search

  4. Distributed Metadata; XML 1UML

  5. High Volume, Low Latency Transaction Databases

  6. Data Warehousing/Data Mining

  7. Software Reuse/Object Oriented Development

- OO Application Programming and Design as interacting with databases

- Experience developing database software using DB2, Oracle and SQL Server
with the following experience:

  1. Database design

  2. Data Modeling

3. Database software (procedures, constraints, indexes, etc.)

- Experience in requirement analysis/generation and developing systems and
software architectures.

- Experience with System Architect or a related data modeling tool

- Written and oral communication and presentation skills

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.

Technical Recruiter