Hi,

We have an open position at for “*PeopleSoft ADMIN” at Atlanta, GA for 8
Months. *Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME. **

*Job Title: PeopleSoft ADMIN / Tech Architect*

*Location: Atlanta, GA (Only locals)*

*Duration: 8 Months+*

*Rate  :  DOE *

* *

*Must be local to Atlanta, GA and able to conduct light travel to Columbus,
OH.*

*Job Description:*

PeopleSoft Administrator Skills and Technical Architect skills.

Need local resources from Atlanta only and will have occasional travel to
Columbus.

PeopleSoft Administrator for 5 to 7 years and should be skilled in the
latest PeopleTools, Unix, Windows, Oracle.

Experience in installing variety of PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft
components, experience with Integration Broker (ideal), trouble shooting
complex problems, PeopleSoft Migrations, providing on-call support,
Java(ideal), Interface and reporting architecture.

*Please respond with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 5 SSN  :

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;