Send me your profile on durg...@urooj.net

REQ: JAVASCRIPT EXPERT
Location: Charlotte 6 month contract
Rate is flexible

I NEED A JAVASCRIPT EXPERT  This person must be a good communicator that has
worked in large corporate environments.

They have to be a javascript expert. Must also be EXPERT in XHTML and CSS.
Client is Fortune 1000, this team is in charge of all the customer facing
websites (40 sites).  They are going to bring these websites onto one common
platform.  I NEED someone who has worked on websites that are customer
facing and it’s main function is to SELL or make you buy something.  So this
resource must have developed consumer revenue generating SITES.

Also WASP and W3C are very important.  Web accessibility is extremely
important as well.

* *
Thank you,

*Durgesh shroti*