Hello,

*SEND ME THE RESUMES TO
**sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com<sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com>
*

*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*

* *

Please let me know do you have any strong consultant for the given
requirement. If any, send me the updated resume with the contact information
immediately

Title: *Oracle DBA with Financial & Data warehousing Experience*
Location: St Louis, MO *(LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)*

Duration: 1 year contact (can be renewed)

Rate: 35$/hr on Corp – Corp

Start Date: ASAP

*SKILLS NEEDED: *

·        Candidates with Data Warehousing Experience

·        Candidates with Financial Industry Experience

·        Must have 5+ years of Oracle DBA experience, physical database
tuning, dba experience with Oracle 11g and 10g, experience working in a
clustered node environment.

·        Advanced knowledge of Oracle internals

·        Advanced knowledge of Oracle physical database tuning

·        Working knowledge of SQL tuning background

·        Advanced knowledge of replication implementation
(streams/dataguard)

·        Working knowledge of backup/recovery using RMAN Working PL/SQL
coding background

·        Advanced implementation knowledge of partitioning

·        Advanced knowledge of Oracle RAC, Cluster Resource software and
Oracle 10g new features Good verbal and written communication skills

·        Ability to multitask, Be able to work with team members located in
multiple geographies and time zones.

·        Understanding of logical and physical data models

Srujan