Hi,

We have an open position at for *“.Net Developer” at Madison, WI* *for Long
Term*. Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME. **

Job Title: *.Net Developer(With Oracle and Agile) 8+ yrs exp*

Location: *Madison**, WI***

Duration: *Long Term*

Rate  :  *DOE*

*Locals Preferred*

*An in-person interview will be required as part of our review process.*

*Job Description:*

This new position is responsible for the development and support of critical
priority applications in Unemployment Insurance and Workforce Reemployment
projects. Existing applications need on-going productivity improvements and
older web and client server apps need reengineering and updating.
Hardware/Software environment includes VB.NET, Objected Oriented Design,
Visual Studio.NET, MS Team Foundation Server, Rational Rose, Oracle PL-SQL,
IBM DB2, IBM Info Integrator.

***A Criminal Background Check will be conducted prior to employment.***

Understanding of project management methodologies and experience with
'agile' - 8+ Yrs.

Excellent oral and written communication skills

Oracle - 8+ Yrs.

Structured analysis and design of web and client-server applications for
both transactional and batch use with MS VB.NET and related tools -  8+ Yrs.

ASP.NET          - 4+ Yrs

SQL                  - 8+ Yrs

VB.Net              - 4+ Yrs

Experience with Oracle PL/SQL - 5+ Yrs

Experience as a developer in large, very complex organization

In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for each
Phase of Development -  8+ Yrs.

Previous work experiences in government, insurance, accounting, or case
management systems a plus. The successful candidate will be very technically
competent, a consistently high producer, and very much a team player. All
candidates submitted with inconsistencies or falsifications in their
credentials will be disqualified and DOA Purchasing will be notified.

*An in-person interview will be required as part of our review process.*

*Please respond with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN  :

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

*Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;