Hello,

Greetings…!

send resumes to sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com

Please let me know do you have any consultant for the given requirement. If
any, send me the updated resume with the contact information

Position: *Siebel Administrator with Siebel Clinical in Linux environment.*
Location: Kenilworth, NJ (local candidates only. Face to face interview
required)

Length: 3 months

Bill Rate: 40$/hr

*Skills Required:      *

·        Pharmaceutical experience required

·        5 years experience as a Siebel Administrator preferably in Siebel
Clinical in Linux environment.

·        Very strong Oracle database and PL/SQL knowledge, (5+ years)

·        Experience with IT training activities and deployment of Siebel
applications preferably Siebel Clinical.

Candidate should have experience in the following areas and will work
directly in creating:

1.      A back up/ refresh utility that can take a back up of the training
server environment and also refresh the training server environment quickly
to its original state to enable trainers to reduce the time lag in between
training batches of users.

2.      A utility to enable training environment to be re-created in stand
alone machines.

3.      Post deployment support plan and perform activities related to
deployment of the Siebel application.

4.      Troubleshoot and fix bugs quickly during testing of the Siebel
application.

5.      Experience with SDLC for Siebel applications especially Siebel
Clinical.

Thanks,
Srujan