Hi,

Hope you are doing great! If you are interested in below position, please
get back to me with below information mandatory for submission.

*ROLE:microstrategy
LOCATION:st Louis
DURATION:6 months *

We are in need of a Microstrategy SME (Expert). Candidate will need to be
capable and familiar with Intstallation, Configuration and Performance
Tuning within Microstrategy.*This is not a Microstrategy Developer, more on
the Infrastructure and Operations** * side. 3 Months plus in duration, if
the person is truly good it will likely go longer.

BELOW INFORMATION MANDATORY FOR SUBMISSION

Full Name                                           :

Contact Info (Home & Work & Cell) :

Availability Status                              :

Current Location (City, State)            :

Status (US Citizens/ Green Card/H1B) :
Hourly rate on (c2c/w2/1099):

Employer details for (H-1B) consultants:

Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|
Suite 200|Reston|VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736|Fax:703-991-5532
san...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
Yahoo IM: sandra_tamm...@ymail.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.