Hi,

Job Title: PERL Developer
Duration: 12 months
Location: SAN RAMON,CA 94583
Rate: $40/hr C2C

IN PERSON INTERVIEW

***** PREFER LOCAL CANDIDATES *****

The experience focus that I would like to look for in one of the candidates
would be with the following criteria:

- Unix System Administration
- Expert in Linux / Solaris UNIX based systems
- PERL / Shell Scripting Development
- Operating / Customizing HP Openview Operations Manager

This contractor role would be a “value” add (in addition to the developer
and engineer). My vision for this contractor role would be that this person
would support the following development and management activities:

+ Monitoring the BUMT systems once in production
+ Development management scripts for cleaning up files, monitoring
applications, etc.
+ Develop custom HP Openview scripts for monitoring GS probes and BUMT
servers
+ Run script reports for you as needed

Skills Inventory

 Skill
 Experience
 Need

1)
 Linux / Solaris UNIX Based Systems
 Expert
 Required

2)
 PERL Scripting Development
 Expert
 Required

3)
 Shell Scripting Development
 Intermediate
 Required

4)
 Operating/Customizing HP Openview Operations Mngr
 Expert
 Required

5)
 BS in Computer Science