*Hi,*
Hope you are doing well. Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I
am Durgesh shroti and I represent Urooj Corporation. I thought an email
might help establish communication.

*Urooj Corporation,*has been providing IT Consulting services to fortune 500
companies for more than 7 years.  Urooj Corporation*.* provides full range
of Information Technology Services which includes Projects as well as Staff
Augmentation with the ability to provide you with quality professionals. Urooj
Corporation*.* rates are competitive and our clients rave about us.

We have more than 300 consultants on our pay roll working across USA.

*Urooj Corporation *can support your needs in a variety of different
technologies, including:

'       Application development/support
'       Business/Systems analysis
'       Database design and maintenance
'       Help desk Technical support
'       Internet Technologies
'       Network design, implementation, administration and support
'       Project management and management consulting
'       Mainframe Programming
'       Software installation/implementation/Engineering
'       Software quality assurance
'       Systems integration/conversions
'       Technical writing
'       ERP - PeopleSoft, Oracle Applications and SAP.

*Here is the current list of available consultants who are ready to take up
new contract assignments on C2C.*

*MA       Ab Initio Lead Developer*

*GK       Sr. Quality Analyst/QA Manager*

*TA        SAP Basis Admin*

*MA       Web Analytics*

*NY        RF Engineer*

*CY        C++ Developer*

*IA         Java Developer*

*IM        Unix Admin*

*IA         RF Engineer*

*DA        Project manager*

*HA        PHP Developer*

*MR       Business Analyst*

*PP        Business Analyst*

*MC       SAS Developer*

*SA        QA Tester*

*ZU        Unix admin/linux admin*

*FA        Unix/Linux/Sun Solaris Admin*

*IA         Java Architect  *

*NR      .Net Lead Developer /Silver light*

*NX        Share point Architect/.Net*

*AH        .Net Developer /Silver light*

*AM       .Net / Share point /PHP*

*FM       Business analyst          *

*MA       SQL Server DBA / Developer*

*MS       Net Developer *

*NI         Network Admin/ Exchange*

*SA        Network Admin*

*VR        QA Tester*

*MR       QA Tester*

*VA        QA Tester*

*HM       Network Engineer*

*DS        RF Engineer/ Web Analyst*

*OK       Web Analyst:*

*SM       Oracle apps Technical / Oracle Developer *

*VG       Oracle apps Technical / Oracle Developer *

*AB        Java Developer'*

*AT        People soft Admin/ DBA*

 Best Regards,
**
Durgesh shroti
Sales & Recruiting Executive
Direct: 201 334 5251
www.urooj.net
**
*Urooj Corporation*
 Partners Microsoft | IBM| HP| Dell| Cisco| Vmware

The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest
confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are requested to
preserve its confidentiality and advise the sender.