Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position : Qa Tester With Hyperion Interactive Reporting testing experience

Location: Pittsburgh

Duration: Immediate through March

Rate : $30/hr

# Needed – 4

4 Testers specialized in testing Hyperion Interactive Reporting.  Two people
will need to know how to write queries and two people will need to execute
queries.  Individuals should also have Mercury Quality Center experience.
People will need to start next week and project will go until next March.
This is part of the National City conversion work.  She mentioned in a
couple of months they will need 6 more similar people for this effort.
These positions will probably hit the vendor management system, but we are
receiving the heads up.

Bill rate to target is $30/hr.  Anyone with any Hyperion Interactive
Reporting testing experience send over.  Person could have as little as 6-12
months experience with it and they will consider them.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
**raju_r...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>