Hi Partner,

Please let me know if you have anyone for this position.

Role: Production support
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 6+ months

rate: 40/hr C2C
Please send consultants from DC, VA and MD only.

Job description:

Should be a good Unix/Windows/SQL server admin with some LDAP knowledge.

- Code/ patch scheduling and deployment
- Production support and system maintenance (including backups and refreshes
as needed)
- Application monitoring and performance tuning
- Administering Apache server
- Primary system administrator for the CGAP hosted servers, including
problem triage
- Minor code customization and scripting
- Troubleshooting
- LDAP administration/synchronization
- Be the technical contact for CGAP's hosting vendors
- Rebuild search index on Collab instances
- Primary contact for the (Vignette's) VOLSS ticketing system
- Available to work on-site at CGAP as needed

Please include the Phone number and email address in the email to expedite
the submission process.

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.