Please do send me your consultant profile to g...@techgene.com

     *Functional SAP Consultants needed*

·         *10+ openings*

·         *Duration:*  6 months

·         *Rate:  *Open….be competitive**

·         *Client:  *Commercial Metals – Irving, TX**

·         *Candidates:  *Local / Texas candidates preferred.  However, will
accept resumes from anywhere in US**

 *The client has asked we focus on quality not price*. We need to get as
many candidates in the loop before it comes out on the VMS system. Here is
the information that we have been given:

 8+ years of experience

   - *Industry experience a must – (Steel, Recycling, Process Manufacturing,
   Warehousing, Mills)** ***
   - Experience in a global multi-language and multi currency environment
   - *Multiple implementations** ***
   - These are modules they are looking for experience with: *Sales and
   Customer support, Materials Management, Financial mgt, Human Capital, Some
   WRICEF*

--
Thanks & Regards..

Gary Reddy