Hi,

Please send me the resume along with rate and contact details.

 SQL/Oracle Developer/Architect
Location : Boston
Duration: 6 Months
Rates : $45/hr C2C

has an immediate need for a Database Architect to join our fast growing
organization. Qualified candidates should have database design and
development experience with SQL Server and Oracle, with an emphasis on SQL
Server.  The right candidate will also have experience in delivering
enterprise grade solutions, including transactional and analytical systems
for large volumes of data.  This position offers a great opportunity to work
with the latest design/development tools.

Responsibilities:

- Creating enterprise database architecture

- Writing stored procedures, queries, triggers, packages, etc.

- Converting existing embedded SQL code into stored procedures

- Working with development team to optimize queries

- Contributing to the design of our enterprise grade solutions

- Writing reports based on well-defined requirements

- Design relational database models

- Develop conversion processes to migrate existing data to new model

- Document the design and process architecture using standard tools such as
MS Visio for Enterprise Architects

Required Qualifications:

- 5+ years of database design/development experience

- Experience with SQL Server 2005 or 2008

- Experience with Oracle 9i ,10g or later and TOAD is REQUIRED

- PL/SQL and/or T-SQL programming experience is required

- Experience planning, designing, and building databases

- Experience with security, standards enforcement, performance tuning and
capacity planning

- Strong written and verbal communication skills

- Excellent documentation and organizational skills

- SQL Server  SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (SSIS)

- SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services (SSAS)

- DTS and ETL experience

Best Regards

Samatha Chava
2420 Camino Ramon