Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

I would appreciate any help on the below mentioned requirement.

*Title:* Business Analyst/ Data Analyst

*Location:* NYC

*Duration:* 8 months

*Rate:* $450/day

*Requirements:*

·         5+ yrs of strong experience with *Oracle 9i and/or 10g*

·         Ability to query the database using SQL

·         Advanced level knowledge of using Excel for data analysis

·         Experience reporting on dimensions and hierarchy data

·         Some knowledge of *Business Objects Reporting *

·         Some knowledge of Essbase cubes

·         Strong analytical skills

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Good background working with quantitative data

*Pluses:*

·         Experience with data modeling

·         Any OLAP skills

·         Experience with Hyperion Essbase

·         Exceptional visualization & presentation skills

·         SharePoint power

--
Thanks and Regards,

Aj
Technical Recruiter
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.