please do send me your consultant profile to g...@techgene.com

 have two consultants interviewing with the client tomorrow. The client has
opened more positions. I need more resumes.

Pls look for someone exactly like him or better than him.

I need resumes ASAP. Interviews are guaranteed for the right match.

*Looking for Data analyst / Developer. *Mortgage / Loan exp is preferred but
not necessary. Will look for someone with TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Cognos or
Informatica exp.

Client wants to hire someone ASAP.

* *

Rate:  30 -34/-hr CTC

Candidates:  local or Texas candidates only

Duration:  1 year

Client / Location:  JP Morgan Chase, Irving Texas

*Data Analysis *

This position is responsible for managing small-to-large data projects for
Default Business Operations. This includes collecting, validating, and
implementing detail to summary level data environment for the Default
Operations in Real Estate Lending.  Responsible for reporting environment of
both the recent and historical information. Responsibilities will also
include partnering with Operational management and Area Leaders to design
and implement the data infrastructure and platform to satisfy business
needs. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail will be needed in
this rewarding position.

*MUST HAVE SKILS*:*  TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL *

*Secondary skills:  Informatica, Cognos, BI, ***

--
Thanks & Regards..

Gary Reddy

Techgene Solutions, LLC.