*Hi Friends,*

Greetings!!

This is Durgesh  from Urooj Corporation . Here I am sending the available
consultants for your requirements. Please let me know if you have any
requirements. Your help is highly appreciated.

*1.        Project Manager / BA / HP PPM*
**
*2.        PeopleSoft Admin /  DBA*
**
*3.        Java Backend Developer*
**
*4.        Java Lead*
**
*5.        Flex/Java Developers*
**
*6.        Java Architect*
**
*7.        Business Analyst*
**
*8.        QA Manager *
**
*9.        QA Lead developer*
**
*10.       RF Engineer / iDEN (Motorola – TDMA) and CDMA, UMTS,WiMAX
systems. *
**
*11.       QA Testers/QA LEAD*
**
*12.       Data Financial Analyst*
**
*13.       System Admin / Network admin*
**
*14.       Sr Unix Linix Admin / AIX *
**
*15.       SAP Basis Admin*
**
*16.       Network admin/ Vmware admin*
**

*Thank you,*

*Durgesh shroti*

*________________________*

* *

*Urooj Corporation*

*Unlock Your Potential !*

* *

*Inc. 500 Company*

*Deloitte Technology Fast 25*

*2008 Best of Rutherford Award *

*USPAACC Fastest  50*

* *

*Phone: 201 334 5251*

* *

*www.urooj.net* <http://www.urooj.net/>* *

* *

*Partners: Microsoft | IBM | HP | Dell | Cisco | vmware*

*The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest
confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are requested to
preserve its confidentiality and advise the sender.*

* *

*P  please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*