Hi,

We have an open position at for “*SAN Admin” at Houston, TX for 3- 6
months+. *Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME. **

*Job Title: SAN Admin*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 3-6 months+*

*Rate        :  DOE*

*Job Description:*

1. Great working experience in SAN administration especially for EMC's DMX
and Clariion.

2. Familiar with Windows troubleshooting and performance tuning

3. Working knowledge of VMWare

4. Excellent communication and customer service skills.

*Please respond with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN  :

DO YOU GIVE US THE EXCLUSIVE AUTHORIZATION TO REPRESENT YOU FOR THIS
POSITION?

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;