Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

*Position : SQL Developer *

*Location**: Wilmington, DE **{ Only Local }***

*Duration :** 6 Months*

*Rate: $40/hr. *

 We have a need for a SQL Developer for one of our clients in Wilmington,
DE. Position is funded for 6 months. Let me know if you have anyone.

*Skills:** *

   - Report development requires heavy, complicated* SQL* coding, as many
   reports are based on views in the database.
   - Hyperion 8.5 reports (highly desired, but not mandatory)
   -  Strong Oracle experience (needs to be able to create tables, views,
   PL/SQL programs, and have a strong understanding of SQL).
   -  Strong Problem solving.
   -  Excellent Communication (This is very important, they need to be able
   to interact with the business and drive questions to produce the needed
   report).
   - There is a lot of business interaction and research that is involved
   with this position, the candidate must be able to communicate (drive
   questions) and research the correct solution with minimal assistance.
   - Execution of PL/SQL code from inside Hyperion (nice to have).
   - Web reports utilize a front end which can use JavaScript for parameter
   screens (We can train on the JavaScript)
   -  It’s all types of projects, new development, problem management of
   existing reports, and enhancements to existing reports.

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* **|**
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* **|**
**raju_r...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>