Hi,

*Title:* Sr. Business Objects Developer, Architect and Project Manager

*Location:* NJ

*Duration:* 6 months

*Rate*: Open

*Positions: Multiple*

*Industry: Financial.*

Candidate should speak well

* *

*F2F interview required after phone screen*

*Candidate must have strong FINANCIALS experience*

The Strategic Business Intelligence Consultant needs to have the technical
expertise identified below along with the ability to provide strategic
solutions when there are technical challenges presented or identified. This
role is a combination of someone who is a strategic thinker with excellent
communications skills and technically savvy.

*Required Skills:*

·         At least 10 years of related experience implementing Business
Objects Project.

·         Strong SQL Server Development 2000 and 2005

·         Oracle 9/10 Development & use of TOAD

·         PERL and VB scripting

·         *Business Objects Universe Development* REQUIRED

·         *Crystal** Reports* & *Web Intelligence Report* Creation

·         Extensive *Financial domain* experience, preferably banking

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills

·         Experience in working with business personnel at all levels

Thanks and Regards,

Maddy
Technical Recruiter

3 L’Amour CT, Dayton, Jersey City, NJ – 08810 | P: 201-221-3016 | F:
201-603-1326 | Web: www.augustuss.com
Yahoo IM: maddy.recruiter1
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.