Hi Friends,

Urgently required  Sr Informatica Developer for our client in NJ, please
send your updated resumes with contact details to s...@ccsitusa.com

Location: Hopewell, NJ

Duration: 6 Months +

Informatica Developer

Converting to Informatica from Datastage/Microstrategy environment.  Need
Informatica SME to help lead transition as well as train current ETL
developers/admins on Informatica.

Consultant needed for setting up the new Informatica environments.  We need
solid Administration and environment configuration, design expertise.
Currently do not have this expertise inhouse. This new hire will also help
cross train other Data Stage ETL Administrators as needed.   Informatica
Power Center 8.6.x                Shell Scripting                Autosys
            SQL                Oracle and UDB                Visio
      MS Office                Data Warehousing                ETL

--
Thanks & regards

Sampath Reddy