Hi,

*Req ID:* AG00001

*Title:* Oracle Developer

*Location:* San Francisco, CA

*Duration:* 18 months

*Rate:* Open

*Candidate must be LOCAL to San Francisco*

*Key Skills:* Oracle, DB2, Unix, Unix Shell Scripting, Stored Procedures,
data integration experience

*Experience Level:* 4 year degree plus 8-10 years experience

   - Acts in a high-level technical role as a designer for major computer
   applications utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology,
   tools, and existing designs
   - Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or
   data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
   - Designs platforms, writes code, and develops tests
   - Leads multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis
   - Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program
   development, testing, and implementation process
   - May act as *Project/Team Lead*
   - Provide operational and development support for data integration
   project

*Requirements:*

   - Work in *Oracle, DB2, and Unix* environments
   - Strong SQL skills are a must
   - *Stored procedure* and *Unix shell script* experience is required
   - Assist with the *batch loading and extracting* of large data sets
   across system boundaries
   - Optimize code for efficient performance in a high data volume
   environment
   - Document, present, and defend all design decisions
   - Candidate must have some *Lead experience* as well
   - This is an Oracle, DB2/UDB database development role in Unix
   environment
   - Experience in *banking/brokerage industry* highly desired

--
Thanks and Regards,

Maddy
Technical Recruiter

3 L’Amour CT, Dayton, Jersey City, NJ – 08810 | P: 201-221-3016 | F:
201-603-1326 | Web: www.augustuss.com
Yahoo IM: maddy.recruiter1
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.