Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

I would appreciate any help on the below mentioned requirement.

* *

*Title:* Oracle 10g DBA

*Location:* Raleigh, NC

*Duration:* 6 months

*Rate:* Open

*Required Skills:* Oracle 10g/11g/RAC/Oracle Streams/Oracle Grid
Control/LINUX

Client is seeking a SME in Oracle 10g and related products *(ASM, Grid
Control, etc.)* to handle the following responsibilities:

   - Perform installations, architectural analysis, performance reviews,
   improvements, implementations of Oracle databases.
   - Provide technical support and troubleshoot with developers.
   - Provide effective communication, *escalations on Oracle
interfaces*and/or identifying anomalies to developers for their
corrective actions for
   all production and non-production releases.
   - Assume primary ownership for development requests submitted and work
   with application team and DBA manager on prioritization.
   - Identify root causes of production problems and work with developers as
   needed to circumvent and resolve such problems.
   - Provide technical services to monitor and maintain environments running
   on firm's strategic platforms (Oracle production, development and test
   databases); including periodic software upgrades and migration of Oracle
   products.
   - *Create and maintain UNIX and SQL scripts* to automate tasks such as
   setting up and refreshing development, QA and UAT database environments.
   Log, schedule and track all changes in the change management system and
   Remedy.
   - Be responsible for all corrections to the database infrastructure and
   for repairs to the system or database.
   - Receive written and verbal assigned tasks from the database manager and
   development staff.

*Requirements:*

   - Oracle 10g/11g
   - Oracle Standalone and RAC, *Oracle Streams, Oracle Grid Control,
   Automatic Storage Management (ASM)*
   - *3+ years of LINUX.  Shell script*
   - Working on large standardized environments
   - 7 - 10 years DBA experience, preferable within *financial industry*
   - Experience with large data warehousing environments including *
   partitioning*.
   - Experience with bulk data loading environments.
   - Extensive *SQL query tuning and optimization.*

Make It a great Day J

Thanks and Regards,

Aj
Technical Recruiter
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.