Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position : VB.NET Consultant with Oracle

Location : NJ

Duration : 6 Months

Rate : Open

*Please send only EAD or GC. *

This resource will be a lead/mentor developer for our growing software
development team.  They will work directly with the VP of App Development to
take requirements from Customers and implement these requirements into the
project.  This person will need to be an expert on customer facing
applications.

Must have tech. skills and personal attributes that make someone qualified
for this opportunity and why:

 **

**        5-7 Years of Development in VB.NET WinForms Development*

**        5-7 Years of Development in ASP.NET WebForms Development*

**        2-3 Years of Development in Oracle 10g PL/SQL Development*

**        Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture as it
related to Web and Windows Services Development*

*        Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Web
Services(SOAP)

*        Ability to work with all the layers of development (UI, Soap,
WebService, DataAccess, Business)

*        Strong communicator with Business Users

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* **|**
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* **|**
**raju_r...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>