Hello

I am Abdul Aleem, with Computech Corporation; I would like to update you on an
open position with Our esteem client. Please go through the job description.

Kronos Workforce Suite Techno-Functional Consultant

Experience Level: 5 - 6 years

Location:     Framingham, MA

Duration:     Full Time

Preferred:   US Citizens & Green Card Holders

Job Description:  Techno-Functional experience in Kronos Workforce Central
Suite (WFC)

. Modules -> Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Attendance, Workforce Scheduler,
Kronos Workforce Connect Tool

If interested I would request you to send me you're updated resume with the
following details please

1)      Full Name:

2)      Present location:

3)      Contact Details:

4)      INS Status:

5)      Availability:

6)      Total IT Experience:

7)      Total US Experience:

8)      Ready to Relocate (Yes / NO):

9)      Expected Compensation:

10)   Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High]),

Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement.  I'd appreciate your
help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be
interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a candidate

 Thanks & Regards

Abdul Aleem

Computech Corp.,|www.computechcorp.com|

Direct: 248.247.1545 x 7106 |