Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

I would appreciate any help on the below mentioned requirement.

*Title:* Ruby/Rails Developer

*Location:* Candidate can work remotely

*Duration:* 6 months

*Rate:* Open

*ABLE TO WORK REMOTELY*

*MUST HAVE ALL THE SKILLS LISTED*

The candidate will aid in the completion of a large-scale online/offline
Rails application for the Community Long-Term Care Case Management System
project.  This will include writing significant amounts of *Ruby/Rails* code
as well as some amount of *front-end work using JavaScript and jQuery*.  All
code is expected to be produced in a *test-driven fashion using either
Shoulda or test/unit*.  Other responsibilities include documentation and
generating test data.

*Required Skills:*

   - Ruby on Rails
   - CSS
   - *Haml (HTML Abstraction Markup Language):* Haml is a markup language
   that’s used to cleanly and simply describes the HTML of any web document
   without the use of inline code.
   - *Sass:* Sass is a meta-language on top of CSS that’s used to describe
   the style of a document cleanly and structurally, with more power than flat
   CSS allows.
   - *Shoulda:* The Shoulda gem makes it easy to write elegant,
   understandable, and maintainable Ruby tests. Shoulda consists of test
   macros, assertions, and helpers added on to the Test::Unit framework.
   - *Mocha:* Mocha is a library for mocking and stubbing using syntax like
   that of JMock.  It can be used with many testing frameworks e.g. Test::Unit,
   RSpec, test/spec, expectations, Dust, MiniTest and even JtestR
   - jQuery
   - *git:* Git is a free & open source, distributed version control system
   designed to handle everything from small to very large projects
   - *test/unit:* Also written as (Test::Unit ) is a Ruby Unit Testing
   Framework
   - *Factory Girl:* Factory Girl is a handy framework in rails for easily
   creating instances of models for testing. Factory_girl allows you to quickly
   define prototypes for each of your models and ask for instances with
   properties that are important to the test at hand.

Make it a great day

Thanks and Regards,

Aj

Technical Recruiter

3 L’Amour CT, Dayton, Jersey City, NJ – 08810 | P: 201-204-3382 | F:
201-603-1326 | Web: www.augustuss.com

Yahoo IM : aj.r...@yahoo.com |a...@augustuss.net <%7...@augustuss.net>

emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.