Hi,

We have an opportunity for you and would be glad to know your availability
for the same.

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

   1. *Updated resume        :*
   2. *Visa Status                 :*
   3. *Employer Details      :*
   4. *Contact Number        :*
   5. *Email ID                     :*
   6. *Availability                :*
   7. *Rate                            :*
   8. *Current Location       :*

Here are the details of the position...

Position: *DataStage Consultant*

Location: *Florida*

Duration:* **6 Months***

Rate: *$50/hr* all inclusive on C2C

* *

*MANDATORY keywords to be visible in the resume:*

*Ascential DataStage EE (PE); Ascential MetaStage; Oracle and Teradata; SQL;
RDBMS; data warehousing; ETL; Informatica and Trillium*

*REQUIRED Skills as per the Requirements:*
-5 to 7 years experience with Ascential DataStage EE (PE)
-5 to 7 years experience with Ascential MetaStage
-5 to 7 years experience with Oracle and Teradata
-Requires solid SQL skills

We need a 100% match on this oneā€¦.a lead DataStage guy with Teradata and
Oracle with good experience in Metadata also.

*Short Description:*
Lead ETL Developer with experience in DataStage 7.5 and working with
Teradata and Oracle RDBMS

*General Description:*
The position requires interaction with system architects and BI and DW
developers to evolve the reporting strategy and data warehouse integration
strategy. The candidate will evaluate current architecture for deciding on
optimal design to address changes needed for a PMO project. The project
builds on the current architecture. The work effort for this project must be
taken into account against other competing initiatives requiring use of the
same models. The candidate must have strong technical and communication
skills.

*Key Skills:*
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories,
principles, and practices
- Must have RDBMS SQL query experience in at least Oracle, Teradata or
Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong understanding of data warehousing concepts, principles and
practices
- 1 to 3 years experience in ETL development with tools such as Ascential
DataStage, Informatica and Trillium required

*Responsibilities:*
Develop ETL (Extract Transform and Load) jobs to move data from 1 RDBMS to
another RDBMS.
Communicate with other team members on the best approach to account for
processing time and performance.
Provide code to team leads for review and adherence to standards
Work with DBA's to modify queries to increase performance and decrease
processor utilization.

*Please send resumes at chandra.she...@infokons.com with contact details.*

We shall get back to you shortly upon your resume getting short-listed for a
technical discussion. We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set
and we would highly appreciate if you could refer any of your friends /
associates.

Looking forward for a fruitful association...

* *

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC

73 Rhyan Dr Parsippany, NJ-07054

Office:  973.795.4199

Fax: 973.532.0852

chandra.she...@infokons.com

www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.