Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

I would appreciate any help on the below mentioned requirement.

* *

*Title:* Java Developer with Fixed Income

*Location:* New York City, NY

*Duration:* 6 - 12 Months

*Rate:* Open

*Required Skills:* Java, Web Services, Fixed Income, SQL

   - The successful candidate will work closely with the team on *trading,
   sales and risk solutions* spanning a variety of asset classes
   - Work will be primarily in Java, potentially involving *web-service
   development, web front-ends*, and *database programming*
   - The ideal candidate will have *6+ years of programming experience*,
   good analytical and communication skills, and *at least 2 years of Fixed
   Income products*
   - Experience with *RIA frameworks* or *Flex*, push technologies, and
   major *open-source frameworks* including *Spring* and *Hibernate*

* *

*Note: Candidate must provide two references from last two projects*

Thanks and Regards,

Aj
Technical Recruiter
3 L’Amour CT, Dayton, NJ – 08810 | P: 201-204-3382 | F: 201-603-1326 | Web:
www.augustuss.com
Yahoo IM : aj.r...@yahoo.com |a...@augustuss.net <%7...@augustuss.net>
|aj.august...@gmail.com <%7caj.august...@gmail.com>
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.