Do send me your consultant profile to g...@techgene.com

 have an immediate need for a consultant with WCF LOB Adapter SDK
Experience.

Location: Rolling Meadows. IL

Start Date: July 27

Duration: 2 Months (with possible extension)

Rate: $65/hour

Consultant MUST have:

- Experience with WCF LOB Adapter SDK

- C#

- ADO.net

- Oracle 10g

Please review the full description below. I look forward to the resumes of
your qualified consultants and will contact you for additional information.

I have a contract opportunity based in Rolling Meadows, Il that may be of
interest to you.  My client is integrating several systems with BizTalk and
is also working within a WCF environment. We are looking for a consultant to
join the team and assist with the WCF part of the project.

The purpose of this part of the project is to develop code to create a
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Transport Channel between various
systems and Amdocs Clarify.

The successful consultant will have significant, senior level experience
with WCF. Must have experience with:
- WCF LOB Adapter SDK

Key high-level deliverables are as follows:
- Complete code for WCF component including WCF Transport Channel operations
- Project documentation including C-API and XML Schemas
- Unit and stress test results
- Training for client developers

Technical Skills:
- Experience with advanced WCF development
- Experience with advanced WCF binding
- WCF LOB/SDK
- Experience with WCF Message and WCF Queues
- C#
- ADO.Net
- Oracle 10i
- Web Service including Basic HTTP and SOAP
- Advanced knowledge of XML streaming and serialization techniques
- Asynchronous and Synchronous SOAP messaging
- Writing Technical Specifications

Soft Skills
- Training team members on WCF development
- Perform demonstrations and lead discussions
- Good communication skills

--
Thanks & Regards..

Gary Reddy