Hi There,
Please go through the below requirement and send me the updated resume of
your consultant ASAP.

Very Hot Req Actively Interviewing.  I have a direct line to this manager
and can get the candidates interviewed ASAP

Please send qualified resumes to l...@ncsus.net asap, my candidates will get
preference and I can guarantee the interview for the right person.  $45 - 50
an hour.  Atlanta, GA,  6 months.

*CONSULTANT MUST HAVE ATLEAST 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH FLEX. PLEASE DON'T
SEND ME RESUMES WITHOUT FLEX.*

Required Skills:

-Strong Java batch and JDBC developer

-Good SQL query writing abilities: this person needs to be very
self-motivated and capable of figuring out how to get this done, including
learning THD processes, talking to other developers and architects, etc.

-Strong Flex and Java developer: strong GUI skills, but able to jump in on
Java coding efforts once the GUI work is done.
-Very strong general purpose Java developer: application, web services,
batch, SQL, etc. and should be able to be a strong resource for the team to
lean on and for other developers as well.

Thanks & Regards
Prasad
National Computer Systems