Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is Sai with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a Sr.SAP SD*
 consultant*  at Niles IL.Read the requirement carefully and reply me with
your consultant updated resume and contact details ASAP....Interviews r
going on ....sure can arrange interview today...start date would be
Immediate...

The Job Description is as follows:

Job Title:                           Sr.SAP SD* consultant*
Duration:                           3 Months
Location:                           Niles IL
Technical/Functional:       Functional
Total Experience:             7-10 Years
Relevant Experience:       6-8 Years
Primary Skills:                  SAP SD
Start Date:                        Immediate

Skills Required :

Strong in SAP SD with Excellent Communication skills.

Must have very good experience in Credit Card Processing and Paymetric

Should have Practice on SAP SCM

NOTE:Consultant Should have all the above mentioned skills

Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com

Thanks & Regards,

Sai
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,