Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

I would appreciate any help on the below mentioned requirement.

* *

*Job Title:* Senior/Lead MOSS Business Analyst

*Location:* Bridgewater,NJ

*Duration: *2 Months

*Rate: *Open**

* *

*Job Responsibilities:*

*Senior/Lead MOSS Business Analyst* with 3+ years experience in design,
analysis, implementation, testing, support and maintenance of *SharePoint
(MOSS 2007) sites and 5+ years in a business support role*. The analyst
position is responsible for ensuring that our software solutions are
implemented in an efficient manner and ensures the satisfaction of the users
by providing exceptional application support, by researching issues, and by
problem solving. This role requires significant communication and
interaction with business users and vendors throughout all project phases.
In addition the candidate must have the following abilities: Ability to work
with minimal supervision in the performance of assigned tasks; and the
ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks and to work under the pressure of
deadlines. Must have a solid understanding of the disciplines as they apply
to the *MOSS 2007 platform*; users and permissions, layout and master pages,
site definitions and templates, content types, web parts, workflows,
policies, document and records management, dash-boarding and business
intelligence.

*Job Requirements:*

   - *Must have MOSS/SharePoint experience in a business environment. *
   - Work closely with business partners to identify and maximize
   opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service
   and/or business processes.
   - Require broad technical skills and the ability to interface and
   coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources to develop
   and implement solutions.
   - Provide subject matter expertise in *Microsoft SharePoint 2007* to
   identify and translate business requirements into software architecture and
   design documentation.
   - Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business
   requirements and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and
   steps required to enable collaborative solutions.
   - Experience in developing specifications, data flow diagrams,
   application flowcharts and interpreting business requirements.
   - Conduct user training and workshops, present in a group setting, and
   articulate policies in a professional manner.
   - Experience using 3rd party products for workflow, customization, and
   migration is a plus.
   - Experience following an *SDLC methodology and sound quality
assurance*practice is needed.
   - Other highly desirable skills include: *SQL Server, Active Directory,
   Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Internet Information Server 6.0, Windows
   Workflow Foundation*.

* *

* *

*Note: Candidate must provide two references from last two projects*

Thanks and Regards,

Aj
Technical Recruiter
3 L’Amour CT, Dayton, NJ – 08810 | P: 201-204-3382 | F: 201-603-1326 | Web:
www.augustuss.com
Yahoo IM : aj.r...@yahoo.com |a...@augustuss.net <%7...@augustuss.net>
|aj.august...@gmail.com <%7caj.august...@gmail.com>
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.