We have immediate position with our client. Send suitable candidates with
word resume, contact number.

*Security Engineer*

*Location*: *NYC/ NY*

*Duration: 6Months*

*Rate – $35/hr Max*

* *

*Description*:

The Information Security Department is responsible for managing Information
Security related efforts within their Group Globally. The group’s charter
focuses on; setting policy and procedures, implementation and maintenance of
infrastructure, coordination of global Information Security Services,
forensic investigations, and incident handling.

*Required Competencies/Skills**: *

Must have 4+ years of recent (last 2 years) Information Security experience
with *at least 2+ years of hands on incident response experience***

Recent experience with Corporate Anti-Virus tools:

Trend, Symantec, McAfee, CA…

Recent experience with Security assessment tools:

Nessus, Retina, NMAP, web assessment tools…

Experience with network security devices:

Firewalls, IDS/IPS, gateways, proxies…**

Deep understanding of the Microsoft and Unix-based operating systems and
related security issues

Knowledge of SOX and regulatory compliance issues

Knowledge of database applications**

*Education Required*:

Degree in Information Technology or related field

CISSP, GIAC or CISA certifications desired

Regards
Sridhar
EZEN Computer Services Inc.
5 Independence Way, Ste #300